Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Find815: Chapter 2 Game and Solution



Here are screencaps of the new game for Chapter 2 of Find815.

Thanks to Erica who was one of the lucky few to access Find815.com and thanks to Fabio and everyone else who sent me the solution.

Hi there,
I guess I was one of the few lucky ones to actually access the latest Find 815 game just after 9pm. I solved the puzzle just before the site froze on me - gah! I am sure there was supposed to be a second video following a successful solution, but I was unable to see it. I happened to take a screenshot of my progress before I solved the last portion of the puzzle, though (see attached).
If I manage to get back on within a reasonable time frame I will take a screenshot of the solution for you.

(Click to Enlarge)



**DO NOT VIEW SOLUTION IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED**