Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Daniel Dae Kim's New MySpace Blog

Here is the latest blog by LOST star Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) on his MySpace account.

Looks like DDK has returned from his trip to find some MySpace issues and is looking for a new designer for his page. Anyone interested...!!??

NOTE: He confirms a MINOR Spoiler about him and Sun at the end of the blog.

GOOD TO BE BACK

Hi everyone-

It's been a while and I just wanted to say a quick hi. I'm sure most of you are as happy as I am that the show is back on the air. I didn't realize how much I missed it! Actually I just got back from a trip to Sydney, Australia and was amazed to find so many LOST fans there. I have to say, it was nice to see the REAL airport where our fake flight was to have originated. :)
I had a great time though, and to my new Aussie friends, thanks for making me feel so welcome.

I have a question for all of you as well:
When you look at my profile page, does it look the way it used to? I clicked on it the other day, and on my computer the main image and logo are gone, leaving just this weird blue space. Is it just me or are you seeing it, too? Can you let me know?
And if so, do you have any suggestions on where I can go to re-design my profile? My original designer seems to have disappeared, so I'm open to suggestions.

Well, that's it for now. Look for a Jin and Sun-centric episode coming up in March, and until then, see you here!

Source: DDK Blog