Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Exclusive: Rebecca Mader Interview on Shannon Burke Show

Hey All,
Our good friends at the Shannon Burke Radio show, yes the same show I have done my interviews with, have an exclusive interview with Rebecca Mader who is the new Freighter Character Charlotte.

I don't know about you guys, but I love Mader, she is a great actress and I like her character Charlotte.

Well the show asked me if I had any questions so I figured I would make a post about it and see if any of you out there had some good questions and we can make a little list to send into the show.

Like I said the interview is this Friday so get your questions in quick.

Please ONLY one question per person, pleae leave them as a comment here or email me.

NOTE: Please understand that there is no guarantee your question will be asked, but if it is a good one it just might get answered.

Please feel free to post away...!!

Namaste.