Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Quick Thanks to Everyone we Met at Comic Con!!

Hey All,
I wanted to post a quick thanks to EVERYONE that I met at Comic Con, it was truly an honor to meet everyone and chat it up!! I wish I could thank each person individually, but there are too many. Thanks to those that waited in line, saved seats, took pics and just had fun!!

If you have ANY pictures or videos that you would like added to the site please link or send them in!!

I am going to make several posts and will try to document the whole event not just the panel, but being at the show, waiting in line, in Hall H and what ever else!!

So please send it all in!!

Namaste

-The ODI