Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.

Jesse Heiman (Dan Bronson) Speaks!!

So last week after some LOST fans found Jesse Heiman who played Dan Bronson at Comic Con on Facebook, I decided to search MySpace and found him.

Well I sent him a message and he has finally ummm replied. Whether this is a hint or what this all means I have no idea, but maybe you all can figure it out. Maybe something happened in November in Utah or he is just being evasive?

He does have a photo album titled Utah on MySpace, but nothing out of the ordinary that I could see.

My Mssg:
Hello Jesse,

Is there any thing you can divulge about your experience with the OGR?? What they did to you or what happened during your test?


Jesse's Reply: I was in Utah for the entire month of November

Source: Jesse Heiman@MySpace