Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


The Long (Comic) Con

Ok ok, this has nothing to do with conning people...I just liked the catchy title and LOST reference. :)

But it DOES have to do with people in another way...

I'd just like to highlight some of the great folks whom I befriended and made connections with during my journeys at Comic Con, and who were kind enough to share a photo, or their web address, and have been keeping in touch so that we can continue to grow this awesome community!






Special thanks to Gwen for some of the group photos, Jo for her new stylin' promo pic, and the ODI for inviting me to post this here too!!!