Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Elizabeth Mitchell Discusses Being Green

Here is a small snippet from a new Elizabeth Mitchell Interview where she talks about how she feels it is easy to be Green.

Thanks to Holly Greenwood from Greenwala.com once again for the heads up.

NOTE: The article discusses some spoilers about her character Juliet, but nothing new.

Elizabeth Mitchell's character is a composite that didn't exist in the original V, "So I've been given a little bit of a gift in not having to follow in any footsteps," said the actress, who lives in eco-friendly Seattle when not shooting the series in Vancouver. "My husband and I share one car, we ride our bikes, we recycle, I buy things fresh from the market, where I bring my own bags. It's just what everybody does. It's very easy to be green.

Full Post Here: Greenwala