Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Five Nastiest Tweets Damon Lindelof Received After LOST Finale

Five Nastiest Tweets Damon Lindelof Received After LOST Finale

• "Hey, douche! Instead of backpacking in Europe or whatever the fuck you're doing, how about you give me six years of my life back?"

• "My very first tweet. I started this account just to let you know how disappointed I am in you."

• "Has anyone accused you of being an emotional terrorist yet? And research these words: closure and actual explanations."

• "You suck. Please don't ruin Star Trek by ending it in Klingon purgatory."

• "You're a dirty liar. You never knew, you made it all up, you betrayed us all. You betrayed me and I hope you rot, motherfucker."

That last slam, Lindelof said jokingly, was from none other than J.J. Abrams.

Source: NY Mag