Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


First Ever LOST Mobisode -- Episode 1: Missing Pieces The Watch

Super Thanks to DarkUFO and his loyal readers for grabbing this and posting it for all of us to share...!!

This mobisode features Jack with his father in what seems to be a Pre-Island scene.



Transcript:

LOST - Missing Pieces

THE WATCH

[Jack throwing rocks into the ocean. Wearing shades, hair is longer than normal].

Christian: Whatcha doin there kiddo?

[camera turns to show Christian walking towards Jack on a beach. They are in front of the hotel where Jack gets married.]

Jack: Just throwing rocks.
Christian: Good! It's good to the Rocking Throwing out before you get married.
Jack: It was either this or being inside with Sarah and the Wedding Planner figuring out where all the flowers should go.
Christian: Wise choice. Listen, before tonight, before things get crazy, I wanted to give you something. This was my dad's and I thought it'd be fitting.
[Christian pulls a watch out of a white handkerchief]
Jack: I've never seen you wear it before.
Christian: That's because I never did. See, your grandfather didn't really like your mom. He thoguht marrying her was a mistake. He told me, to my face, that the day that I got married, he'd give me this watch. So I never wore it.
Jack: Are you trying to tell me something?
Christian: You made..the absolute right choice.
[Jack puts watch on]
Jack: Guess this is really happening, huh?
Christian: Soon as those flowers are set up...and as soon as you run out of rocks.
[pause]
Christian: Do me a favor, huh? If you and Sarah ever have a kid, try to treat it better than I treated you.
Jack: No pressure, huh?
Christian: See you inside, kiddo.