Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Find815: Sam's Hidden Video Diary



There is some hidden embedded code in the second part of Chapter 1 (clue hunt) within the Flash code of the site. Thanks to Dan@DarkUFO who was able to decode the flash and find the hidden video, transcript and images.

The video seems to be a recap of what Sam is up to and what he is planning to do.

Here you go:

Transcript:
My name is Sam Thomas.
And up until a few days ago I worked for Oceanic Airlines.
I was an IT technician.
My partner Sonya also worked for Oceanic.
She was a flight attendant.
Sonya was on board Flight 815 when it...disappeared.
Oceanic have recently decided to abandon the search for 815.
Despite this I won't stop looking.
You see I need to know what happened.
And if I'm honest with myself this is part of the reason why.
She's a beauty isn't she.
Two months from now was to be the
8th anniversary of the day Sonya and I met.
And my plan was to get down on one knee,
which would have really embarrassed her,
give her this ring and ask her to marry me.
And that would have made up for all the times I could have.
But I didn't.
Tomorrow I'm flying to Jakarta.
I'm going to hitch a ride aboard a salvage boat called the Christiane I
which is looking for a shipwreck somewhere in the deepest waters on the planet.
And I'm doing this because I received a coded message
in a photograph from a group called 'MAXWELL'.
It might seem crazy but to tell you the truth I feel like crap,
I can't sleep and I'm not going to just sit around
waiting to feel good again.
I've had enough of waiting until it's too late.

Source: Find815