Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Josh Holloway Spotted at LAX with his Wife

LOST Star Josh Holloway was recently spotted with his wife at LAX.

OMG I can't believe a celebrity was at the airport...!? Ok Ok i know this is not breaking news and I am being a little sarcastic, but this recent obsession with stars coming in and out of airports is getting out of hand.

Yeah I know...

"ODI why the hell are you posting the pics any way...!?"

Well for all the fangirls that are out there. Yes I know I am feeding the "beast" but I am running a fan site and well this is what you will get until Comic con.

BTW, that is why I did not post the pics with his wife where she is covering her face....so just enjoy them... :)



Source: INO