Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey All,
I just want to take a moment to say I am very thankful to each and everyone of you for coming back to the site on regular basis and for being loyal fans of your favorite shows.

Also thanks to all of the contributors of the site including my good friend DarkUFO for keeping an eye on the site when I am not around, sources that provide us with spoilers, and fans that submit scoops.

With out each of you this site would not exist!

I know some of you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but Happy Thanksgiving!!