Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


LOST Art Project - Poster 16 Revealed

Hey All,
I was one of the lucky few who got a chance to go to the special reveal of Poster 16 for the LOST Underground Art Project in Hollywood, CA at Gallery 1988.

Thanks to several of you who convinced me to go including my podcast partner Karen who called me throughout the day and a special thanks to SNLFanForever for letting me join her and her friend Jessica in line to get in.

It was a really cool event with tons of LOST fans, the Writer/Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, and several other members of the producing team and staff.

The art was amazing and I was able to get several autographs on my Season 6 Poster.

NOTE: Poster 16 that was revealed tonight apparently has two clues for Season 6 and Damon Lindelof confirmed one of them when he signed the poster.

You can find the post in the spoilers section here:

http://lostspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/12/season-6-clues-revealed-on-new-lost-arg.html

Check out all the pics I took here:

(Click to Enlarge)