Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Have a Question for Henry Ian Cusick? Send Them In!

Hey All,
Thanks to the good folks at ABC I will be interviewing Henry Ian Cusick who plays the time traveling flash sideways flashing fan favorite Desmond later today!

If you have a question you would like me to try and ask him, please leave a comment below.

I am sure he can not reveal anything too spoilery so please ask accordingly. Also, please limit yourselves to ONE QUESTION per person because I am sure many will be sent it.

I will not be able to ask him every question, but if you have a good question and it seems like many of you have the same question I will do my best to ask it.

Thanks for stopping by!