Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Religious Brochure Referencing LOST!?

Hey All,
Several of my friends love LOST but are not fans of spoilers, so imagine my surprise when one of my best friends told me he had something I could possibly post on my site.

Little did I know it was a religious brochure that uses LOST throughout the brochure!? No he did not get it at church, but found it on the winshield of his car!

Well check it out!!

NOTE: I am in no way trying push these beliefs, but thought it was an interesting way to promote religion through the show.

(Click to Enlarge)