Welcome to The ODI

The ODI is your #1 Source for TV and Movie Spoilers, News, Previews and More!!

The site is being updated daily. If you think you have a scoop, then please click on the following button or to browse the site use the drop down menu to select a subject.


Podcast Update

First of all, Happy New Year Losties!

OUCH, a new year and still no podcast? Not much I can say but sorry again. I honestly feel horrible to keep you all waiting and waiting annnnd waiting.

So here is a little update.

One of the things I have been dealing with over the last several months is some financial troubles and I have been really literally been using all my time to make sure it would not get worse. However, I do have some good news. Things have slowly gotten better and if all things go well over the next week I will be moving into a new place.

Realistically, it might take me a few weeks to move in and get settled but once I do, I am making it one of my first goals in the new place to get the podcast completed.

Hope you all understand and have an awesome new year!